We’re Islanders, just like you!
From our factory in Victoria, Van Isle Windows has been manufacturing and installing windows all over Vancouver Island since 1978. We know how the wind blows down your street in November, and how the sun punishes your home in July. We listen for things like traffic and wind noise. We discuss the building and fire codes with you to make sure you, your children or grandchildren, and your pets are safe. We ensure you have the right window so that they become an enjoyable part of your life. And, when you trust us for your window project, your investment supports our Island economy.
We have strong affiliations with these memberships.
We are a proud member of Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
We are a BBB A+ accredited business
Our windows qualify as Energy Star windows
We are proud members of Fenestration Canada
We are members of Fenestra Group
We are a registered contractor in the Home Performance Contractor Network
We are proudly verified by the
Canadian Business Review Board Inc.
We’ve worked hard, and are proud of these awards.
We are believers in supporting our community.
We have been fortunate enough to be able to offer financial support to the following groups:
- 1Up Victoria Single Parent Resource Centre
- Broken Promises Victoria Animal Rescue
- Supporters of Pearson College
- Highlanders FC (Soccer Team) – Season Sponsors
- Vancouver Island Wave Soccer 99 Boys Boy’s
- Gorge Soccer/Lakehill Girls – Sponsorship for attending World cup In Japan and game play.
- Habitat For Humanity – Regular Donations
- Cowichan SPCA Annual Garage Sale
- Top 20 Under 40
- Victoria Open Golf
- Victoria Curling Club
- Victoria’s Largest Little Airshow
Giving Hearts recognized our food bank donations to The Mustard Seed, Living Edge Community, Society of St. Vincent DePual, CMS Food Bank, Comox Valley Food Bank, Loaves and Fishes Community Food Bank and Sooke Food Bank Society.